There is a book that I love reading to my girls. I have read it to M since she was very little. I liked the book too, so I kept reading it to all my girls.
It is 'Summer' by Alice Low
I always get choked up every time at the same part.
"Summer sun brings garden fun .
We have to water well, we know,
to make our garden grow and grow.
You water me. I water you.
And that will make us grow fast, too!"

Maybe I water too much. They are growing way too fast!
10 comments:
You are so right--they do grow so fast. Enjoy each moment.
Cute pictures. They do grow too fast. J just turned 7 and E will be 10 this year. 10!! I can't believe it.
Hi, you stopped by my blog, so I thought I'd see yours too. CUTE girls!!! My first two kids are really close too! Love the toy/coat closet. Too bad there's no room for coats. tee hee :)
Hey, I noticed the Maas Family on your blog list, I know Lindsey! We were in the same ward in TX for a while! How funny! Do you know her pesonally or just from her blog? Just curious.
Cute kiddo's! I love Gymboree too. I am going to check out this book. Thanks for the tip!
Ashley,
Please email me about the LOVE swap!
laniepaige@aol.com
Missy
Saw your comment on Misty's blog . . . wow, you have THREE BEAUTIFUL accomplishments. More amazing than any degree (I can vouch for that--I've got a couple), a big house, a fancy car, a bunch of bucks in the bank.
Just from the brief time I've been on your blog--you seem like a super awesome mom--the BEST job with the BEST benefits and BEST pay. I've just started and can't believe how awesome it is!
Hey, if you can figure out how to stop watering, let me know! I have the same problem at my house also. Your girls are so cute though!
"You water me, I'll water you". Now THAT is going to make my cry.
I think that it is the stirrings in our hearts that help us to do better, cherish more so that those times don't pass us by....
We all have those moments, I HAVE those moments...... in which we hope we've made the right choices, wonder it we'd ever missed out.....
I am just so tickled to be reading your blog.... I'll be back!
Such a meaningful post. I a father of three and I could not agree with you more.
Mind you, we can't water anything here in Australia - because of the drought!!!
Awww, what sweet girls--and thqat sounds like a good book. I love good children books recommendations. Thanks for sharing, girl.
Post a Comment