Three Little Princesses

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Weekend in Mc Call

We decided to get away with some friends this weekend. So, we rented a condo, loaded our cars, and bundled up our kids. We went to attend the "Freeze Your Patootie Off" festival. It is really called something else but I can't remember it.


It was a nice condo plenty of room for all the families. We even threw a little party for S who is now 3.


The thing I will remember most...all the snow. It was so C.O.L.D.
We tried to go swim at the hot springs, but we ended up trying to get a couple of the trapped cars out instead. We spent a fun amount of time digging and pushing out the vehicles. Hey these things are what make the memories right?


We definitely need to do this this again, but I am willing to wait til next year!



7 comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

It looks fun! We haven't ever been to McCall. Maybe if we get a car with 4 wheel drive, we'll do it!

Corrine said...

that looks like it was a lot of fun!! :) It has been snowing here like CRAZY!! The wind makes it SO much worse!! I cant feel my legs or face, by the time i get home from school!! :(

Yvonne said...

So glad you had a great time!!! Love the comment about the ski wear--when it comes to warmth, it really doesn't matter ; )

Laurie said...

I love planned snow fun! And snow in the mountains is so beautiful. What a fun weekend getaway! Sorry you had to push out stuck cars though. You're right though, It's all about the memories!

Misty said...

Looks like you had a blast. Good for you for getting out, getting away!

Mandy said...

What fun times!!! You all look like you had a great time and to Sloane Happy 3rd Birthday! Wow looking at the pictures makes me almost miss the snow and then I think of how cold it must be and well you guessed it I am not missing it too much but I am missing my family.

Kristi said...

How fun!! Oh, this makes me miss Idaho!!!! We used to go to McCall all the time when I was growing up--aww, I'm so jealous. :) It looks like your family had a great time!!