Three Little Princesses

Friday, January 4, 2008

Rexburg Temple

We drove out to Rexburg, ID, for the temple open house. It was awesome. My girls and I were freezing, it does not get this cold where we live. Bbbrrrrr!

My sister Corrine invited us to come out, overtake her apartment, and join her and her cute hubby in attendance to the open house.


My mom and other sister Danielle are visiting as well but did not feel well enough to venture out.

It is beautiful, as all Temples are. I am glad it will soon be open, but apparently you already have to get in line to do a session. We will head back this summer when hopefully the newness of it has worn off!
It was tough with little ones, but I hope I use every opportunity I have to bring them to the Temple. I can't wait for this spring/summer when the Twin Falls Temple opens.

Learn more about Lds Temples and our Church here.

6 comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

How fun. We saw it in November, but couldn't get tickets for the open house. I think we'll try and get them for Twin Falls when it opens.

Laurie said...

We got tickets to go today but with everyone being sick, we had to miss it. It is really cold too so I'm kinda glad to be home where I am warm. You and Holly will have to come see me when the T.F.temple opens. I can't wait. I may actually get to the temple more than once a year...

Yvonne said...

I love temple open houses. We saw the Rexburg Temple when it was first being built. Like you said, all temples are gorgeous!

Allyson said...

Thanks for posting pictures. That is a neat looking temple. I hadn't seen it before.

Nicole said...

hi ash... you've been tagged!

Kristi said...

That is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the pictures--thanks for sharing them.