Three Little Princesses

Monday, January 7, 2008

I'm on the Bandwagon

The vinyl lettering bandwagon that is!
Living out west it is EVERYWHERE. Hey I don't want to be left out. I kinda felt at first it was "Mormon craft" looking, but now I am hooked. Hold me back people before I get out of control.

Everyone needs a Family Home Evening chart, right? I did make this for a Super Saturday, but I needed a little something extra, so I found these inexpensive Christmas ornaments. Now it feels more personalized.

I am not super creative. I find something I like and I can imitate pretty well. I like this frame and love the pictures. But, I think the lettering adds the something that was missing.

Aaahhh....this is my newest project. I can not wait until we move to our new place so I can get this baby up on the wall. Surround it with a few family pictures and a couple of G's I made and I will have my own personalized wall art.

11 comments:

Yvonne said...

I have not seen it before. It looks great. Thanks for sharing. I'll keep my eyes open when I'm in Utah in April.

Kristi said...

Very cute!! I love all your cute cute projects!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Well, I think you're incredibly talented! Did you order the lettering or pick them up someplace local?

Lara Neves said...

I love it! I love it even straight on the wall!

I have almost the same FHE board, and my mom paid a pretty penny for some frames with FAMILY spelled in them almost identical to yours...she has hers leaning on her fireplace mantle and they look awesome. :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute and I love the family home evening thingy.

Laurie said...

I love how you personalize the FHE board. I have one and you've given me some new ideas for it. Also, I love Love LOVE the FAMILY frames. I need more details on that one. Sometimes I think the vinyl lettering gets a little overdone but I love your projects. Thanks for sharing them.

Also, thanks for clarifying on my blog. I figured that was your sister but when I went to her site, she had no kids so then I was confused until I read that you were at her house that day for the temple open house and then I kind of figured it was you on her internet. Funny. Thanks for your comments though. I love to hear from you!

Clinesville said...

How fun, let me know if you find anymore good idea's

Allyson said...

I LOVE the family in the frames. VERY CUTE. I have never seen it done that way.

I noticed you have a few empty spaces on your FHE board. Just place holders waiting to be filled....???

Amelia Ames said...

Too cute Ashley! I'm so decorating inept. I need to do some stuff. Something. Anything.

Leanne said...

Okay...SHARE!

How did you do the Family sign. It's lovely. I want one!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are great!