Three Little Princesses

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Biggest Offender

The Nester is having a P.O.O.P.I.E Party . People Opposing Objectionable Pretend Plants in the Environment. I am afraid that I am the biggest offender. If you need to read more about it go HERE .
As you can see from these pictures, I use fake plants everywhere.
Every nook and cranny.
On top of the shelf, I guess a big no, no!
I just love a bit of greenery here and there.

It must be an addiction of sorts.
Are dried things just as bad? I have a few of those too.
Greenery on the cupboards again, all FAKE.
These were in my wedding bouquet. Fake, Fake, Fake. I know these are not as objectionable as a few I have seen, but they are all fake none the less. I have no shame, I love everything I posted and it all stays.






No comments: