Three Little Princesses

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Micah's first day at Pre-K


Micah is attending a pre-k class this year. She goes every morning just like the Kindergartners do. She has been so excited to go. Today was her first day with Miss Tiffany. She loved it. Her teacher has some encouragement tools that I think will be helpful even at home.

I dropped her off bright and early. She found her backpack hook and desk all by herself. If there is one word she can read, it is her name. I helped her get situated and asked her if she wanted me to stay for a bit or go. She said, "Please Go Now!" Wow, at least Emie still needs me.

My last thought is...I thought I would be so excited to have both girls in preschool. I guess I forgot I would have to be the one up bright and early getting them ready and taking them there. What was I thinking!?!

5 comments:

Yvonne said...

LOL at the comment about being the one up bright and early to get them to school ; )

Love the Please go now--too cute. Micah looks so happy.

Jen said...

Very cute!! I love how your girls always look so darn cute in all their pictures!!! I could learn a thing or two from you! My poor kids!

Ally said...

Cute!

Cute story, cute pics, cute girl...

So funny about the 'Please go now.'

(hee hee)

Being a mom is hard, you know it!?

People don't realize it, but it is. ;-)

Allyson said...

Ashley, it has been forever since I have checked your blog. Loved seeing all your pictures. Your girls look so cute all dressed up for school. Looks like you have been having fun.

Gina said...

What fun for her! Such an independent woman!