Three Little Princesses

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Where have I been!?!

It seems that since school has started, we are always on the go. My days start early and I spend all morning getting everyone ready and fed. We have a couple drop offs and pick ups. Emie and I run errands and barely finish in time to pick everyone up. We come home for lunch and naps for all four of us. Seriously, I am feeling exhausted all the time. The evenings seemed to be filled with things we need to get done around the house and meetings.


Last weekend we attended the funeral for Jeremy's Grandpa. We love him. He will be missed greatly.

We celebrated Emie's Birthday (again) with Jeremy's family. It has probably been her fourth party. No wonder when people ask her how old she is, she says she is four.

We got home late Sunday night or should I say early Monday morning. I was so tired I forgot to pick Micah up from school. Luckily they just served her lunch. Man, I felt bad about that. Monday night was FHE.

Tuesday both girls had school. That night I had to go to a 2 hour PTI (parent teacher involvement) meeting at Micah's school. It was all about this year's fundraisers. Anyone want to buy some chocolate!?!

Wednesday I had Cub Scouts and we had our weekly adjustments at Jeremy's work. Did I mention I am now the assistant Wolf Den Mother? All I can say is WOW! Eight year old boys are high energy.

Both girls had school again today. Jeremy and I finally cleaned out the office. It had become the 'I don't now what to do with this box' room. Now everything has a place and a place for everything. Excluding the garage. (A project for another day!)I also had Scout leader training for THREE straight hours. Good news is I earned my first badge. TRAINED.

Friday, well it is already time to get some yard work done. Our car could really use some cleaning out and washing. The birdcage could handle some TLC.

Saturday is SUPER Saturday. A day of projects, all to myself. Well and my company of lovely ladies. I then get to come home and do the 8 loads of laundry waiting patiently for me.

Sunday I have been asked to assist in Emie's nursery. All I can say is I am thankful for a day of rest and spiritual uplifting.

Monday is preparation day, Sloane's Joy School is at my house all week.


I have to include these pictures of my gorgeous niece. My sister Corrine took them. I know Brittany would love to post them but she does not know how to download pictures to her blog. I will show her one of these days.

She has grown up to be so beautiful. I really miss her and looking at these pictures makes me want to snuggle that sweet girl.

She looks so much like her beautiful Momma.

Anyway, I thought Corrine did a really great job.

Did I mention two weekends ago my sister Corrine was in town? She watched my kids while Jeremy and I went to Time Out for Couples. Then she and I attended Time Out for Women and Girls. Both were wonderful and full of inspiration.

Her highlight...we got to meet the nicest man on earth...Brad Wilcox. From what I saw and heard from him, and what I have heard from other people, his c.d.'s are great!!

Could this post be any longer???? Don't even get me started on next week!

6 comments:

Yvonne said...

Love the wrap-up. Sorry about your hubby's grandpa.

I sympathize and understand being so tired you forgot to pick up Micah.

Congrats on the new calling. Enjoy

Yvonne said...

Also, wanted to second the Brad Wilcox comment--he was Kyle's main speaker at EFY and I have heard him speak. He is wonderful.

Lara Neves said...

You have definitely been a busy girl! Such is the life of a momma!

Mandy said...

Glad to see that you are still alive and busy as ever. Sorry to hear about Jeremy's Grandpa. That is cool that you went to Time out for Couples. What was that like? Good luck this week.

Jen said...

Sorry to hear about your hubby's grandpa.

I'm jealous you went to the Time Out for Couples and even more jealous you met Brad Wilcox! He is FABULOUS! He was one of the main teachers/speakers when I went to EFY at BYU years and years AND YEARS (yes I'm old) ago and is the 1 speaker who's name is still with me. I remember being uplifted and inspired by him and his enthusiasm for life and the gospel!

Allyson said...

You made me tired just reading that. Busy, busy.

Fun that you got to go to 2 different time outs!