Fall!

Fall is my favorite time of year. I have started putting out a few things and I thought I would share them.
I bought a few of these tiny Halloween pumpkins last year. I love them because when October is over, I just turn them around and use them for November.
I have three little ones, so a lot of my decor is kid friendly. They have to be able to touch something.
This is my favorite display. I bought it a few years at ago 90% off. I am glad it was on sale when I saw it because I probably would have paid full price for it. Seriously, my unskilled photography does not do it justice.My little secret...the pumpkin picture at the top of my post is really a fabric place mat. I saw it at Big Lots for $3.oo. I looked for more but they only had one. I loved it so I bought it and thought I could probably frame it. It is an odd shape and did not fit any of the frames I had. I came up with my own solution. Tack it to the frame, so here is the back of my "picture."

Now go check out the other crafty ladies and all their fabulous ideas!
No comments:
Post a Comment