I have been debating cutting Sloane's gorgeous hair for a while. It always looks great styled. She has thick but very fine hair. It gets knotted up pretty easily. The last year has been such a battle to get it brushed everyday. Especially right out of the bath. I finally decided on a whim, at the grocery store, NO MORE TEARS!
She was quite happy with the decision as well.
Here is the before. (sniff, sniff)
And...the after. She is not standing straight in this picture so it is a little deceiving, but we cut off about 8 inches. I have to say mornings and bath times have been so much easier. We are both happy with it. Daddy, however, is not. What do boys know about hair anyway?!?
8 comments:
Gary is the same way when we cut Addie's hair. If they had to do the hair for a week they would be singing a different tune!!!
Sloane looks adorable!
I loved it when Bria decided to chop her hair off last year (her cousin got a cute bob, and she wanted to copy.) Her hair was a cinch. But she missed her long hair and it's gotten pretty long again...she has such a sensitive head that it is impossible to brush through it.
we did the same thing to annie about a month ago. we NEVER have tears in teh morning doing hair anymore! but i sure miss the ringlets... :(
How cute! I've never had Kya's hair cut yet, but it doesn't seem very long b/c it's so curly! It's long for half a second when it's wet in the tub! Anyways, it seems a lot of men like the girls to have their hair long. She looks great!
Are you still set to private? Let me know either way, if you're not, then I can add you into my google reader.
It's been a while. Look at your little girls.... and that hair. WOW! Beautiful.
I'll check back in soon.
xo Misty
How cute and I agree with Jami (though I don't have kids) if the boys had to do the hair everyday they would totally be singing a different tune.
Your girls are so cute and Sloane looks so happy that is the best part when they like it too!
Oh My goodness, I want to do the same thing to Ryann's Hair. She looks so Much MORE like you now. Funny how that works. Give her a kiss for me, and tell her aunt Brittany thinks she looks beautiful.
It's always tough to make that decision to cut their hair. But I always hated trying to comb through the tangles.
She is such a cutie.
Post a Comment