When I told Emerson I wanted to take her picture, she ran to the same wall where I took the girls first day of school pictures. She cracks me up!
I have decided that she needs to get the potty training pep talk. She is just barely turned two, but she has been telling me to change her. I know she understands a lot and may actually train before the other two girls did.
She loves making monster fingers.
Raaaaaarrrhhhh!!!We will be heading out of town for a funeral. I hope everyone has a great rest of the week and weekend!
7 comments:
Isn't it fun to watch them be little followers--well, sometimes it's fun ; )
Good luck with the potty training.
Oh man she is so dang cute! Good luck with the potty wars. I am overdue to get started on Liam.
Sophie's done a great job so far...all on her own. She always wants to try to go when we change her diaper, and she knows what's going on.
I bet Emie will do great!
Now, how cute is that? I love it! So sorry you are headed to a funeral.
She is such a cutie! You have such a wonderful family. So sorry to hear that you are going to a funeral. Good luck and best wishes.
Good luck with the potty. I acutally have been thinking that Addison might be ready to train before my other kids were too. Ahhhh, can't wait to start that again.
I think potty training has to be one of my least favorite memories with my children---especially with the ones that took forever to train.
Good Luck! I hope it's a good experience for the both of you.
Post a Comment