Three Little Princesses

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Bit More Fall...

I put up a few more of my fall-ish things. I have a lot of it, but every time I go shopping I am so tempted to buy more. I see the greatest Fall Decor everywhere.

This corner shelf is from my Great Aunt. I keep debating painting it, but like this it reminds me of going to her house years ago. I also love my pumpkin angels. My Mom bought them for me on my first married Halloween.

Somethings are so true!

This is my take on Susie Harris' super cute project. I just loved it when I saw it and knew I would have to have one too!

Around here Goodwill is not the best thrift store (most people donate to local charity thrift stores), but I occasionally find some goodies.
I found this white platter with a gun metal silver holder for $3.99. I liked it but of course not as is.
A bit of shiny black spray paint and some holiday accents and I LOVE it. I have a hard time deciding where to put it. It looks great everywhere.
I am heading out of town for a funeral. I hope everyone has a great rest of the week and weekend.



No comments: