Three Little Princesses

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sloane's First Day of PreSchool

Today was Sloanie's first day at preschool. She kept acting nonchalant and uninterested in going. I even had to turn off her morning show three times before she finally would get up and let me take her picture.

By the end of our "photo shoot" she was smiling and ready to go.

When we got there she just sat down and got ready to play. There was no goodbye wave or one last glance for reassurance (from her). I was a little sad she was so independent, but I knew she would be fine.

When I picked her up, she had the biggest smile. All she did on the way home was tell me how much she LOVED it! One girl down and one more to go.

Another big accomplishment for Sloane was putting together a 70 piece puzzle all by herself. She has always loved puzzles. In the picture you can tell she is proud of herself, and we are so proud of her.

4 comments:

Ally said...

Well, those pictures are just adorable! 'Nonchalant' - I love it!

She's so cute. ;-)

And YAY to her on that puzzle - that's quite an achievement. I'm impressed.

It's sounds like she has a promising year ahead of her. :-)

Yvonne said...

I'm so glad she loved Pre-school. That self-confidence will go a long way in life.

Love the pictures.

Anonymous said...

wow! 70pc!? kaylee has a ways to go . . . hehe. she looks so cute and was AMAZING in class! what a sweetheart. love it! brit :o)

Gina said...

She is such a pretty girl! Glad she had no qualms about going to school... just getting her picture taken. Ha.

Liam loves puzzles too. He is only doing 24 piece ones at the moment though. Way to go Sloane!