Three Little Princesses

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I Thought it Was all Good

When we first moved in to our place, I decided to use the coat closet as a toy closet. I don't like running up and down stairs all day long carrying armloads of toys. So for me the best solution was to find a way to have an area for toys upstairs and down.
I ,however, did this during the summer.

Here lies my problem!

I guess I am too used to Texas winters.

6 comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Welome to Idaho Ashley! You need a place for the coats, a place for the boots, a basket for the hats and gloves...

I had to get used to it too!

Unknown said...

You are so funny! I enjoy reading your blog and seeing your little ones grow! And the idea of turning your closet into a toy closet was great - you are so creative!

Lara Neves said...

Buy a cute old fashioned coat rack. I've always wanted one of those anyway.

And, I'm still having the same problem as you, because my coat closet is extremely tiny. Don't they know the house was built in Utah?

Laurie said...

I've lived here my whole life and my front room still looks like that! I've decided that they just need to build more closets. I really want to buy one of those coat rack tree things that I can have out in the winter and then store in the summer though so that I can use my closets for other storage, like toys!

Misty said...

That is ONE great toy closet you have going on......

We don't have a coat closet. We've put up hooks for each of the kids, mounted in studs, for their coats and back packs. We have a set of hooks, too, just in from the kitchen door.

Kristi said...

Ok, I really like this idea with the ahll closet used for toys! I am doing that in my next house for sure!! Very clever :)