Three Little Princesses

Monday, April 13, 2009

Another Egg Hunt

The office Jeremy is currently working for (only one more week!) had an Easter Egg hunt. It was so cute. They locked all the kids up in a back room for a few minutes so they could hide eggs. Then, they opened the door and kids were running everywhere. I didn't see Emie and so I sent Jeremy to find her. She was by the door, bottom lip out, head down, standing alone and still. Jeremy went over and grabbed her and helped her find a few eggs. Some kids had overflowing basket and some not so much. (Reminder for next year let three and under get a two minute head start) After it was over, the ladies announced that one of the eggs had a special dollar. The one with the dollar won the big Easter basket on the front counter. I was chatting away letting my kids open their eggs. No one could find the special egg. I looked down and Emie was having a hard time opening her first egg, so I decided to open a few for her. Low and behold, I found the dollar in her basket. She won and was one happy little girl.

Sloane was determined to find candy. There was no candy at this egg hunt in the Chiropractor's office. They had stickers, rings, erasers, little bubbles, and some of the eggs were filled with confetti. That was the girls' favorite part.

Micah found bubbles and was happy the rest of the evening. She really concentrated on blowing the perfect bubbles.

More Easter posts to come. I am a 'one is my max per day' kind of gal.



2 comments:

Dean Family said...

i've been meaning to call you since Tammy told me your moving! we need to get together before you leave!!! :(

Yvonne said...

How exciting for Emie. That is a HUGE BASKET.

Love the flowers in their hair--so cute.

Little ones definitely should have a head start.

Happy Easter.