Three Little Princesses

Monday, April 6, 2009

Can it be April already?



April has brought freezing cold weather and also some of the warmest days.

I wish Mother Nature would make up her mind.


I am updating the last couple of weeks so .....



WARNING: PICTURE OVERLOAD!!

We learned about water conservation at the Library. My girls loved it.


I don't think Emie really understood, but she likes to be included.

Sloane had fun making her plant necklace. Her favorite part was looking at slides under a microscope. I am glad my girls have inherited their Dad's love of learning and his smarts to go with it.



Micah has the best memory, you only have to tell her something once. It is awesome, but then you have to be careful of what she hears because she will remember it forever. She has constantly been reminding me not to let water run.


I hardly ever post pictures of myself, but here you go. It is cute of my baby so I am posting it.

(someday I will be thin again...I will be thin again...:O)





The other day Emie was so proud of herself. She announced, "I got in my jammies all be myself!"

Princess bottoms and a Halloween top.......it works I guess.


We went to Utah for Conference Weekend. It was so nice to visit family and I really enjoyed hearing from the Leaders of our Church. We got a lot done this past weekend.
The girls went to Weber State with Grandpa, Dad, and their Uncles for an activity all about physics.


Grandma bought some dye for coloring eggs. The girls uncles showed them advanced ways to design and dye their eggs.


I LOVE Emie's grin.

I can not tell you how much joy this smile brings my heart.



Grandma and the Uncles also put together an Easter egg hunt. The girls were in heaven of course. All these activities were such a nice break between sessions.


On the hunt!


Sloane can smell candy a mile away.


Micah has to count her eggs and compare the numbers with her sisters.



Enjoying all the goodies stuffed in their eggs.
Also, it is official.
WE ARE MOVING!!!
Jeremy bought a practice of his very own. This weekend he signed all the final paperwork! I have one month to clean out our home and pack it up.
At least we get to view these everyday.

This picture gives away a lot, but I don't like to put our exact location on my blog. If you are curious that we might be neighbors you can email me and I will tell you our new area.




8 comments:

Lindsey said...

yippee! that is so exciting! all mountains look the same to me, so please email me with new location!!!

Kim said...

Okay Ash, someone has to say it: you look AMAZING! Seriously, you do.

P.S. Congrats!

Lara Neves said...

Congrats on the move!

And you look great! I don't know what you're talking about.

Jen said...

Alright, when I saw the picture of you, I thought to myself, "look how cute and skinny she is" and then I saw your comment. YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!! Oh to look as good as you! Stop beating up on yourself! You're beautiful!

As for the move, I sense you are moving close to me!?! Is that the Mountain I think it is? HOORAY! It would be so fun if you lived close by! I'd love to hear where you are moving!! :)

Corrine said...

i wish i was skinny like you!! I am so glad you posted... i was missing you. :) love ya, see ya this weekend!!

Ashley said...

When you are pregnant Corri everyone seems skinny, because you feel so BLECH!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Exciting times ahead!

Yvonne said...

I loved all the pictures--they are so cute. YOU LOOK GORGEOUS.

Good luck with all the packing. I'm sure the move will be great. I'm excited for you.

Wasn't General Conference wonderful.