Three Little Princesses

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bye-bye


Over Easter my Sister and her Hubby came to visit us. They were so kind as to clean out all my maternity and baby stuff sitting in my garage. They loaded up their car with most of my baby memories. I am glad they are going to be used once again.

Their car was packed.

I was ready to get rid of it, but as I went through each item I felt a bit sad. I have some special things that I kept in memory boxes like the outfits they came home in. I kept a few pairs of shoes, outfits, even little baby bows that I could not part with yet.

After hours of cleaning and clearing out we treated ourselves a yummy dinner (made by yours truly) and to a treat. I think we are done in the baby department. Nothing is ever certain, but for now we are good!



5 comments:

Lara Neves said...

I really need to go through my bins and bins of pink clothes. I will be like you and be sad about giving any of it up! Good for you though, it will feel good when you move.

Yvonne said...

It's nice to have someone to pass those kinds of things off to. Those times are always sad.

Allyson said...

I'm thinkin' it's time to get rid of my baby stuff too.

Dean Family said...

i would love to get rid of baby stuff, but just cant. the odds are against me, i'll probably get another girl. i would be nice to get rid of it all though and start over, one whole closet is dedicated to baby storage!

Ashley said...

I know that if we ever decide differently we can aquire it all again, fast. I had so much baby girl stuff, most of it did not even get worn by Emie.