I just wanted to say hi to my friend Rebecca! I know she reads my blog even though she doesn't have one. (GET ONE!!) We have known each other for a long time now. Before single's ward drama (Snuffer's, we should go), before husbands (and their careers), before kiddos (when we looked fabulous), before we knew life got harder (and it has). When she finally moved back to Dallas , we seriously hung out almost everyday for two straight years. I miss that. I miss her. And her kiddos. Remember these???
Where have these babies gone?? I have tons of really cute pictures of our kids over time (and big ole belly pictures of us) but I am not in a scanning mood tonight.
I have the cutest picture of her Son (at 3 months) and my daughter Micah (at 6 weeks) laying down together in San Antonio. Remember that visit?
I am going to see them when I go to Texas along with some other good friends. Phone calls and emails are not enough. I miss my home, Texas. I can't wait to feel that hot humid air on my skin. I am excited to see people I have missed. First, I need to sort, and pack, and clean, and travel to Missouri with three kids in tow. Maybe that will give me motivation.