I have mostly regretted getting this kitten. She has been a LOT a work, and caused a LOT of problems with our other animals. She has knocked my bird cage over at least ten times. Set the birds free a couple of times. My kids, however, LOVE her! The other animals are mean to my kids, so when we got Kansas they were in heaven. She has never really bit or scratched them. She purrs when they pet her and hold her. I have considered getting rid of her, but she makes my girls so happy. I always walk in to these type of scenes.
She just lets them hold her for as long as they want. She is not the typical grouchy cat.

4 comments:
So sweet! Don't get rid of her, your girls will never forgive you...
That's the cutest thing ever! Seriously! I absolutely LOVE cats and was obsessed with them as a kid. My mom finally let me get a kitten and while I loved him, he was a spaz! You couldn't hold him or snuggle or whatever. This cat you have is one of a kind! You're too too lucky! Those pictures are precious!!!
I'm not a cat person, but those pics are so cute. So nice that Kansas lets them hold her as long as they want. It would be hard to let a kitten like that go.
Cute! I love the first picture.
Post a Comment