Saturday morning my girls got up at 6:30. They were so excited to find their Easter baskets.
Jeremy's parents always did Easter morning activities on Saturday and saved Sunday for Remembering The Savior. They or I should say "The Easter Bunny" also hid his brothers and his baskets. We have decided to follow both traditions with our girls.
So at 6:30 on Saturday morning we headed downstairs.
And off they ran and searched.
Emie was the first to find her basket. 
She was really happy to see her basket filled for the umpteenth time this year. It was too heavy for her to lift. Maybe I went a little bit overboard this year. Oh well they are worth it!
Sloane's basket was a little bit trickier, but she had no problems. She can sense it when candy is close. She has the largest sweet tooth.





2 comments:
I love the idea of doing basket/bunny stuff on Saturday--wish I had done that with mine.
When my kids would search for baskets, we'd do the warm/hot thing so they could tell when they were getting close.
I love this idea of hiding the baskets... may have to steal it!! glad you all had a good Easter!
Post a Comment