I love this time of year. Flowers are blooming everywhere.
This specific time of year is my favorite because tulips (and forsythia) are a plenty.
I was so excited to buy my favorite yellow tulips for Easter, but when I got to the store they all looked really sad and most were dying. So I bought these ones instead. They were so pretty on my table.
Just lovely!Here are my Three Little Princesses all ready for church.
I could NOT find any dresses I liked for Easter this year. I looked and looked, but nothing was to my liking. Then my Mom sent these cute little skirts and sweaters. They were so Springy so I used them. I had a hard time finding ribbon to match them so I just made some flower hair things. Shout out to Kim who LOVES them. Holla!
Trying to get all my girls to smile at the same time is a whole other challenge.
If you need some extra reading you can check out my girls Super Smarty Pants Uncle on the BYU HOME PAGE.
I could NOT find any dresses I liked for Easter this year. I looked and looked, but nothing was to my liking. Then my Mom sent these cute little skirts and sweaters. They were so Springy so I used them. I had a hard time finding ribbon to match them so I just made some flower hair things. Shout out to Kim who LOVES them. Holla!
Trying to get all my girls to smile at the same time is a whole other challenge.If you need some extra reading you can check out my girls Super Smarty Pants Uncle on the BYU HOME PAGE.


7 comments:
your flowers are beautiful and the girls look precious! read about b-i-l and forwarded article to david and jj. :)
The girls look so cute.
I love tulips.
i loved the flowers, until the cat ate them. hehe... love how cute your girls are!! :)
I love those flowers! What a pretty color. My tulips are all up and ready, leaves that is...no pretty buds yet :( Come on already!!
You better hurry up and bring those girls to see me!!! I miss them a lot! You always have them so adorable! I LOVE Emie's face in the last one :)! makes me want to squish here cheekies!! Miss you too Ash!!
I love what you did for their Easter outfits! I think they are absolutely perfect! Your girls are so darn cute!
Beauty indeed! ;-D
Your girls are so beautiful, and the tulips are just lovely.
Post a Comment