It has been VERY hard for S to be "alone" while M goes to preschool. I mean seriously she is NOT alone. E and I are with her and we usually run all our errands minus one. It has has been a little bit easier for me to only have two. To distract S from being sad I always get her a little treat, let her walk around, and constantly talk to her so she won't be lonely. As soon as we get back in the car it is all sad eyes. She always says with a frown, "I want M!"
When we pick up M, she rushes to the car to show S what she drew and tell her about everything they did. I guess it is great that they get along so well. I keep reminding S soon it will be her turn to go to preschool. Everyday she reminds me, "I am getting bigger!"
Sheesh, can you stay little a while longer S. I am gonna miss you when you are gone.
8 comments:
What sweethearts! You and the girls being so sweet with one another! I will be sad when my Liam leaves me alone some day too.
How sweet that they want to be together. Before J went to school, he'd stand at the window and watch for his brother to come home!
Awww, how sweet!! I love that they are such good friends. Your girls are so lucky to have one another, truly!!
Chloe cries almost every morning after we drop Bria off at school. As soon as B is out of the car her face crumples and she says "I miss Bria"...even if we're on the way to her preschool.
So sweet that they love each other so much. :)
aww! sucj sweet sisters!! so cute!!
xo Britt :-)
So sweet! Your girls are going to be the best of friends. Sisters are great, aren't they?
BTW, I love the new picture on your header.
I think it's wonderful that they love being together. It's so hard that they grow so fast, isn't it?!?!
I want two girls too. Miss you.
Post a Comment