I got tagged by Laurie to list six things about me that you may not know. She tagged me a while ago, I didn't forget I just had to think about it for a while.
1. I am a Mommas girl. I love visiting and spending time with my mom. Even if we are in the car all day running errands with three little kids attached to us, we have fun together. I talk to her on phone A LOT. I can talk to her about anything and I really listen to all her advice. My mom has the best relationship with all her girls.
2. I have always looked forward to being a mom. I love everything about raising my girls. I had nothing but total excitement with the announcement of each one. They individually add so much to our family and I could not imagine my life without them.
3. Jeremy and I met in late November, were engaged in early January, and married in mid March. It was a whirlwind and in March we will be married six years.
4. I love a nice clean crisp bed. I really sleep better when I slide in to a well made, clean bed.
5. I love to shop, even if I don't need anything. I just love to be out and about. I love to walk around at Christmas time, I just love the hustle and bustle. (Well as long as I don't need anything.) My sisters and mom really are the same way. We just love walking around stores, boutiques, flea markets, bazaars and malls talking and comparing tastes. It is a favorite family past time.
6. I REALLY miss my family. The hardest part of moving away from Texas is all the people I don't get to see daily or weekly. My family is no longer close to me and I miss it A LOT.
5 comments:
I love your facts. I am totally the same way about clean crisp beds.
Now that you're feeling better, we really do need to get together!
It's so hard to be away from family, but it's always so great when we get to visit them, isn't it!!!
I MISS YOU TOO! it really is sad with out you girls around here... oh and jeremy too!!
Great post! Thanks for playing along. I'm glad that you are feeling better! I love learning more about you! I'm sorry that you miss your family so much. It's great that you enjoy them so much.
I miss my family a lot too! You've got my sister there where you are and I wish she was my neighbor, or at least in Utah.
Post a Comment