Three Little Princesses

Sunday, November 4, 2007

An Award


A little while back I got an award. I was really exicted cause this is such a fun award. I was sick when I was given it and then Halloween came around so I am posting it now!


I got this "Blog Friend Forever" award from Yvonne. She is such a fun blogging friend. I just love her comments and reading her posts.


About this award..."Presented to awesome blog owners who keep there readers excited about their posts. Their posts are interesting and worth reading and keep their readers looking forward to each and every post."


I have a lot of blogs I love reading. I am gonna pass this one on to my sister Corrine,and my two cousins Amy and Mandy. It's all relative!

3 comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Well deserved! Congratulations.

Yvonne said...

You really deserved this award--I'm so grateful that you are my blogging friend.

Gina said...

Congratulations!