I am thankful for a wonderful family and great friends.
I am thankful for freedom.
I am thankful for all the men and women who serve our country to help keep our freedom.
I am thankful for my children, I love being a Mommy.
I am thankful for a supportive, caring husband.
I am thankful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
I am thankful for a warm home and a great job.
I am thankful we are all healthy.
I am thankful I get to see another wonderful holiday and spend it with the ones I love.

6 comments:
Isn't it wonderful to recognize how blessed you are!!!
Thanks for sharing your list.
I hope you have a fantastic Thanksgiving.
Happy Thanksgiving Ashley and Family!!! I hope that you have fun with Jeremys family there and also shopping. Love ya girl!! Mandy
Neat list! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Hey ash!! I am sad you are going shopping without me! :( I cant go this year, maybe next!! ummm... those pictures you out up on picasa that's Danielle's bridal shower in Utah. love ya!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Happy Thanksgiving Ashley!! What an awesome list of things to be thankful for!!
Happy Thanksgiving Ashley! I hope that you had a wonderful weekend! How did your meal turn out?
Post a Comment