Three Little Princesses

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happy Birthday Jeremy, today he is......

...Still older than me!


I am cheating and using a scrapbook page from way, way back.

(I really didn't feel like downloading a bunch of pics, click on the picture if you want to get a better look.)




He is such a wonderful husband, father, and friend. I am glad we found each other.


Jeremy, there are many ways you have touched the lives of your patients, your friends, your co-workers, and most importantly your family. The world is better place because you are in it.


Happy Birthday Honey!

10 comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Happy Birthday Jeremy!

How did your turkey turn out, Ashley?

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday Jeremy!! Ashley I like the scrapbook page.
Oh and how did your dinner turn out?

Yvonne said...

Great job on the page, Ashley. I am curious how you two found each other!!!!

Like everyone else wants to know, how did your turkey turn out???

Clinesville said...

I totaly remember Jeremy serving in my area when I was a teenager!

Laurie said...

Your husband is so cute! (I had someone comment about how cute my husband was on my blog and my husband about freaked out so...I mean that he's cute in a "I don't know him but I'm friends with his wife and I really like her!" kind of way.) I'm glad that he makes you happy! Happy Birthday Jeremy!

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

aww! Happy B day Jeremy!! I love the scrapbook page! So cute!!

Sweet Papery said...

Happy Birthday Jeremy! The scrapbook page is so cute!

Gina said...

What a great man! Happy Birthday!

Scribbit said...

Happy birthday to him, hope you're having a fun evening celebrating.

Unknown said...

Ashley- I tagged you. Go to my blog to find out about it. Really I am just ready for a new post from you and this is a good way to get it. :)