Three Little Princesses

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Mine plus 2


M is in a co-op preschool. The ladies felt sorry for me because of all my little ones and decided I didn't need to have preschool at my house. I was sad at first but when I saw how much I could accomplish with just two little ones I was amazed.


Well one momma is preggers. She is sick, sick, sick. I volunteered to be the teacher when pregnant mom feels she is not up to it. Today was my first day. We have had small numbers due to sickness that has been going around. ( not pregnancy, the flu) I only had two extra besides my normal three and holy cow it was crazy.


TWO WHOLE HOURS!!!


Luckily my project took a lot of time. The smart kiddos had no problem writing the letter we were studying "T" and the number "5." I thought for sure the number five would take ten minutes at least to learn to write. Nope! Luckily my mother-in-law has bought my girls some fun learning games in the past and I was able to "entertain" for the last half hour.


Man I am gonna have to be more structured. I mean plan EVERY minute. The kids are too quick for me.

7 comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

You're braver than I am! But, yes, structure, structure, structure! Good luck!

Yvonne said...

I bet you do a great job. (And as a woman who was so sick with each pregnancy, I'm sure the pregnant, sick mom REALLY appreciates what you are doing!!!)

Mandy said...

GO ASHLEY!!! So by the way what do I do with this lovely prize you have given me (Thank you! curtzee, curtzee)

Holly said...

So, 5 little people?? Oh my!! Busy, busy I'm sure. At least you know what to expect for next time and can overplan just in case.

Thanks for visiting my blog btw. It's nice to meet you!

Kristi said...

Hooray! I'm so glad you survived the kidlets. I'm sure it went fabulously. Preschool coop can be a lot of work--good thing the kids are worth it :)

Corrine said...

I thought for a split sec you said you were preggo!! hehe... after I caught my breath and realized you meant the other mom!! I sure love you and miss ya bunches!!! Give those girls kiss from their Aunt Corri!!

Lara Neves said...

I did that when Bria was 3. I only had Chloe and she was less than a year old when we started, but it was hard planning wise! You're right, you have to plan a lot of stuff to take up all the time.

It made me realize I am not cut out to be a preschool teacher. :)