For an early birthday gift, Jeremy got tickets to see ..
This is not really my favorite genre of music, but I am nothing if not dutiful in attending with my dear husband. It was like welcome to the head bangers ball. I ended up with a major headache. Just a little reminder of my true age.
I have to admit I really love listening to Amy Lee. This girl can wail and pound the keys. I was quite impressed! Anyone who can play the piano and sing is awesome in book.
I also enjoy the opening act. Sick Puppies. They had a girl bassist. How cool is that! I enjoyed watching this jaw dropping display of girl power.
Chic's Rule!

4 comments:
That sounds like a fun birthday gift!
The other day I asked one of my students who was her favorite singer to listen to. She said Amy Lee,and the blank look on my face must have alerted her...so she said, you know, Evanescence.
I said, well, I've heard of them, but I've never actually HEARD them. Sorry. :)
How fun are you guys? I love going to concerts!! It sounds like some good times.
I have no idea what any of this is or what you are talking about but I'm glad that you were able to have a great time with your husband. It sounds like fun. Now I'm going to have to do some research so that I don't feel so...lost!
Post a Comment