Three Little Princesses

Sunday, November 11, 2007

So Happy to be Me

If I ever have a bad day, I just look at these little faces and realized that I am truely blessed. I can't think of any thing I would rather be doing right now than spending my time with my girls. (and Jeremy too!) Last year was very hard because the girls are so close in age. This year has been so much fun and I don't think looking back I would have changed things. I am grateful to have the daily adventures and am honored to be followed by my entourage.

11 comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Beautiful picture Ashley!

Yvonne said...

What a great picture--you all look so great!

Nicole said...

Aww that is so sweet. You are truly blessed :)

Clinesville said...

Having babies so close is hard!!! (not that I had mine as close as you did) but it's also wonderful to have your kid's be friends and it's always worth it!!

Mandy said...

You look so happy!!! I love the picture and a bonus all the girls are looking. You are a great mom too! You can see your love for them in your face.

Lara Neves said...

I couldn't have done it with my kids so close! Mine are about 3 years apart each. Stick a feather in your hat! :)

Unknown said...

That is a sweet picture. You are so blessed with such sweet beautiful girls.

Laurie said...

You have beautiful girls! You really are blessed! I love the "Thing 1, Thing 2, and Thing 3" picture on the side. Your girls hair always looks so cute. You do a good job with them!

Kristi said...

awww, that is a sweet picture of you and a sweet post. How awesome that those girls are so close in age and will be close as they grow up together! They are blessed to have eachother (and you both as parents) for sure.

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

what an adorable photo!!! soo cute!!!

Gina said...

My heart is full reading this post. Motherhood is the best gift ever!