
Since I was feeling a lot better, we went to our ward activity. The girls had a great time eating and playing a few games. There was no trunk-o-treat, but they let the kids wear their costumes. The person in charge doesn't like Halloween. I was able to take lots of fun pictures of the girls, all their little friends, and all my little sunbeams. I can't post those pics, because they are not my kids, but they are cute.

S was not "
Spidergirl" or "
Spiderwoman". She was "
Spiderman", just in case you were wondering, she corrected everyone who called her otherwise.

M was a Princess Mermaid. She is
fascinated with all the Disney Princesses. I can not drag her out of the Disney Store. Maybe when
E gets a little older a trip for Disneyland needs to be in order.

I put a little bit of make-up on her to complete her costume. She was very excited. She asked if she could wear make-up everyday. Of course the answer was NO. Besides Halloween it will be a long, long time before she gets to wear it.

E was Little Red Riding Hood. She had the cutest picnic basket to carry around. She would not even touch it. She has to be just like M and S. Duh, mom! So I had to search around and find her another one at the last minute. She loved the ward party. Since Jeremy works with the youth, some of the girls took over holding
E and helping her. It was nice to have a little break. Hey, if they think the tantrums she tends to throw are adorable more power to them.

We took the girls to a well lit and apparently popular neighborhood filled with kids to trick-o-treat in. The houses were large and gorgeous, so there was a little bit of eye candy for mom and dad. Luckily my girls are still little so they got tired after a short while. It was pretty cold and we had to whip out the coats half way through the adventure. I let the girls eat a few pieces of candy and it was off to bed. Then it was time for a relaxing hot chocolate and treat for mom and dad.
9 comments:
Glad you felt well enough to celebrate! Your girls were all adorable, and I love that Sloane was Spiderman. Good for you for letting her...some moms wouldn't. :)
Cute costumes!! Your girls are so funny. Your after kids are in bed treat looks very yummy. I'm going to add that to my Halloween traditions next year. Happy Halloween!
I just cant believe how big those girls are getting!! And how dang cute they are!! I am so proud to call them my nieces!! I was talking to mom and I thought maybe I'll visit you over my Christmas break. What are your plans for Christmas??
Ashley, they are too cute! I love spiderman! Sarah was always He-man at that age.
Ashley I love the pictures your girls are very cute and adorable. I too like your little tradition of having hot chocolate and sweet rolls after the kids are in bed for the 2 of you. Awesome I may have to still the idea that is if Jason would actually eat and drink the stuff.
Cute pictures. I love that Micah now wants to wear make-up all the time--too cute. Nice tradition with the hot chocolate and rolls for you and hubby.
That has to be the custest spiderman I have ever seen!
I am cracking up about your spiderman! What a smart cookie to not be deterred by a "boy" costume.
Your riding hood is just ADORABLE! Love that corset.
I am jealous of your yummy treat at the end of the day.
So cute that Sloane was Spiderman! The other girls' costumes were great as well. Glad to hear you were feeling up to celebrating. Take care!
Post a Comment