Every day, many times a day I find this...
OR

I finally found a good time out for all these "tools" that can give my little one easier access.

But, she won't give up that easily.

If nothing else she is a very determined little girl, who will not give up on the things she wants most.

I guess that really isn't a bad quality.
9 comments:
I've got the same thing going on at my house!
Aww how precious! Yes, determination is totally not a bad quality. lol
I find the bar stool in the pantry several times an afternoon!
Are you feeling better?
Yes, thank you Holly. I think I am almost up to par. I am really grateful no one else in my family got what I had. I kept myself pretty quarantined from the rest of them.
I LOVE THOSE KIDS!!! :D Please tell them Aunt Corri loves them!!!
Wow she is one determined child. I am glad to hear that you are feeling better. It isn't fun being sick when you have so many things that you want or need to do.
Love ya cuz.
I would have given up! Kids are very inspiring. Your kitchen has the same cupboards, counters and floors that I have. Hum...how's the house hunting going?
Determination is a great quality!!! It will be great for her as the years roll along.
Smart little thing! Very funny you capturing her devices on camera! Great blogging material indeed!
She is so so pretty in that last shot!
Post a Comment