Three Little Princesses

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Finally Home

(This picture is courtesy of Pottery Barn. I want these pumpkin candles, but can't talk my self into buying $40.00 candles)

Although I have managed to comment on every one's blogs, I severely neglected my own, while I was on vacation. My blog has been so boring lately. I do apologize. I had a great time and really was able to relax and enjoy family.

I am so excited about Halloween. It is one of my most favorite times of year. I love to decorate and create all things holiday related. The best part of Halloween is watching my girls eyes get real big as they gather large buckets of candy.


I am going to get on the ball and start blogging a few of our adventures. This really isn't an exciting post, so for now you will just have to enjoy the blog banner and color change.


5 comments:

Yvonne said...

I love the new look. I'm so jealous of those who can do things like that. Those candles are great.

Can't wait to see the pictures from your trip.

Kristi said...

Your blog looks sooo cute! I love it. And I do love those candles and HAlloween!!! Hooray for October...

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

I'd love those candles too, but I couldn't justify the cost either. I love the holiday look. I've thought about doing the same thing.

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

gorgeous candles!! your blog looks great!!

Mandy said...

Those are cool looking candles!!! I am glad that you had a fun time with your family I am greatful that I got to see you for a little bit of it.