I am on my way home. I am so excited to be returning to my own bed. I have loved visiting family. We have had the best time and are going to miss them so much.I can't wait to get back on a schedule. M needs to get going to preschool. I need to use the gym membership I pay for. S needs to get back on the potty training band wagon. E needs to be weened off her baba's (bottles, I have not nursed for a long while).
There is so much to be done, including blogging some of our favorite highlights from our trip.
For now I am dreading the flight home. We have one two hour layover. I am gonna be all alone with three kids. Hopefully they will be entertained with a couple new toys I bought just for this occasion. Hopefully we all return safe. I know my girls are really excited to see their Daddy. We have missed him the most.
Honey we will be home soon!
4 comments:
I am glad you had a great time--hope the trip home is a breeze. Looking forward to the pictures. It's always so great to be back in one's own bed!!!
Can't wait to hear how your trip was. Hope you are having an easy time getting things back to normal. It is always tough coming home from vacation.
It sounds like you had a great trip--I can't wait to hear and see more about it!
It's always great to visit family, but there is NOTHING like sleeping in your own bed! Best wishes with getting back on schedule, too. I totally understand the whole potty training thing. We are so hoping that our 3 year-old will finally cross that hurdle in the near future. Two in diapers isn't much fun. Take care!
Post a Comment