We are starting a little later than everyone else due to our month long vacation in September. Luckily our co-op preschool waited for us to get home to get started.
When I told M to get ready to have her picture taken, she started posing on cue.
Work it girl!
After she was all dressed, I gave her the backpack. She asked,"Okay, where do I go to wait for the bus?" Sorry toots no bus this year, our mini van will have to do.
7 comments:
I hope she has fun! It's rough that first day to send them off into the world.
The question is: How did Mom do??? Micah sure looks like she was ready--love the poses.
How cute!!! :-)
So Ashley how are you doing? Did you hold up ok? That is cool that the preschool waited for you all. Micah looks darling.
How cute is she? She looks pretty excited--I hope she had a great day!! Also, to comment on the post above this--you're husband is one thoughtful guy!! Way to go!
Gorgeous flowers! Don't you just LOVE that?
You've cute toot there! I am loving that nickname!
What is it about going to school and riding the bus? My kids thought that was the best part, for about a week. Now they come home with headaches. She is so cute. I love the posing.
Post a Comment