So it has been a while since I posted. I have just been busy doing other things. These things include....sorting a bucket of stickers out of the 20lb bag of cat food, taking toys out of the toilet, looking through tons of house listings and trying to narrow it down, and my favorite continuously vacuuming smashed crackers, cereal bars, and cookies in my carpet.
It has just been an exhausting week as I have been trying to get back into the habit of working out and keeping things clean and organized around here. I have a couple a tags to complete and an award to post. I also want to do a Way Back Week of Halloween pictures, so hopefully I can post everyday.
This first tag was by Kristi from Wrights Are Tough.
Best thing you cooked last week
Uuuummmmm....cooked??? Myself??? Spaghetti I guess, I am not gifted in the cooking area.
If time, money and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who?
On a cruise to anywhere with Jeremy, Of course!
When was the last time you cried?
Thursday, because I have the sweetest hubby in the world.
5 things you were doing ten years ago
1. Hiking in the canyon
2. Working to pay the bills
3. Missing my family in Texas, I was living in Utah.
4. Deciding what I really wanted out of life.
5. Enjoying spending time with my Grandpa while he was still alive.
5 things on your to do list today
1. Clean out the kitchen cupboards. Done.
2. Laundry.
3. Look at homes with our realtor. Done.
4. Get out the winter clothes. Done.
5. Clean out the car.
5 fav snacks
1. Apples
2. Coke as in the cola.
3. Popcorn
4. I like to snack on nuts...pecans, almonds, cashews.
5. Sugar cookies
5 bad habits
1. Skipping workouts
2. Not mailing cards I buy, I do have good intentions.
3. I don't make dinner every night, we eat out a lot.
4. Procrastination...procrastination.
5. I like to .... when I type.
5 fav foods
1. Anything Italian
2. Anything Tex-Mex
3. Anything Cajun
4. Anything my mom makes
5. Basically anything I don't have to make myself.
5 places I've been
1. New Orleans
2. Las Vegas
3. San Antonio
4. Nauvoo
5. Moab...yeah I am no world traveler...yet!
5 fav memories
1. Seeing my girls faces for the first time.
2. Watching Jeremy graduate from Chiropractic College.
3. Spending time with my sisters.
4. Watching my niece R getting sealed to her/our family.
5. Being sealed to my family for time and all eternity.
4 comments:
What fun questions to get to know you better. Did you get my email? We need to reschedule. Sorry :(
I love that you didn't say "laundry--done" Is it ever done????? That was fun.
Very very cute Ashley!! I like it.
I do have one question what is it that you do what is your 5th bad habit that you like to .... when you type. We'll keep it a secret you can email it to me.
I love your list!! Yay! I am with you, girl, on the Tex Mex and Italian food, and sugar cookies (why must I love food so much?) I love getting to know more about you! :)
Post a Comment