While in Missouri, Josh wanted to take the girls to ride Danielle horse. The girls loved watching all the horses, they loved riding Neiko, but most of all just haning out with Dani and Josh.
Cute little show! I bet your girls had a blast even if they may have been scared or mad. It made me want to go out and visit Dani and Josh and the rest of your family. Man I just miss everyone.
Ashley- I just read your comments tonight! thank you so much for your kind words. What a beautiful family you have! Micah is one of our favorite names for a girl- so pretty! We might use it in the future but have planned a different spelling. Looks like your little ones are all close together too! it's a lot of work, but so much fun and as mine get older, they are such great friends. You are doing great work, that only you can do! keep it up!
Hey Ashley, I have missed your posts lately! I hope that you are doing okay! It's a crazy time of year, I know. I tagged you over on my page for this fun little game. I hope that you'll play along if you have time. Is there anything that you need? I'm not that far away. I'd love to help you out. Send me an email. You have my address right?
12 comments:
AWWWE... that made me cry!! I miss those girls so much! I also miss my family! I dont want to move away and be so far!!! :( growing up sucks! ;)
Looks like they had such a great time (well, except Emerson)
I wonder if Liam would like horses when he is a little older. He wasn't too sure a couple months ago.
Great montage! I love watching these!
Cute little show! I bet your girls had a blast even if they may have been scared or mad. It made me want to go out and visit Dani and Josh and the rest of your family. Man I just miss everyone.
What an awesome video! It looks like they had a fabulous time. What a fun adventure for the kiddos!!
How fun! What a great video. My boys love going out to their Uncle's place and riding horses.
Ashley- I just read your comments tonight! thank you so much for your kind words. What a beautiful family you have! Micah is one of our favorite names for a girl- so pretty! We might use it in the future but have planned a different spelling. Looks like your little ones are all close together too! it's a lot of work, but so much fun and as mine get older, they are such great friends. You are doing great work, that only you can do! keep it up!
oh! looks like you had a fun time!! xo Britt
Love the video! Your girls are so beautiful and very brave!!!
I have an award for you. Pick it up at my blog. Have a great weekend.
Hey Ashley, I have missed your posts lately! I hope that you are doing okay! It's a crazy time of year, I know. I tagged you over on my page for this fun little game. I hope that you'll play along if you have time. Is there anything that you need? I'm not that far away. I'd love to help you out. Send me an email. You have my address right?
Looks like they had tons of fun!
I love your October banner, BTW! :) Very cool.
Post a Comment