Three Little Princesses

Thursday, October 11, 2007

In Honor of The Office

My favorite part of the episode is when Andy sang to Angela. Andy is growing on me. I love ABBA too.

6 comments:

Yvonne said...

I loved that part, too. I loved the whole Dwight with the computer knowing everything that was happening.

Hayley said...

hi ashley - the office is one of my favorites, too... and i love andy, more and more. he's such a goofball. i loved how jim kept making fun of him. and what was up with his outfit? dwight is going to hate andy if things happen... did you see her little smile? and - i was just dying with his singing. "take a chance on me!"

Kristi said...

That's awesome--that cracks me up!!! I love the Office, too. Andy is so crazy I adore him :)

Laurie said...

I love ABBA!!! I still haven't seen the office though so I have now idea what your talking about but I did enjoy the music!!

Corrine said...

I'd love to visit more, but we dont have the money to. Kristofer just got a job and still we'll be short for rent. So I have to search for a job!!! :( I hate being poor!!!

Allyson said...

I have the office recorded but haven't watched it yet. I did peek at the tv though when it was recording thurs. night and that happened to be the part that was on. I loved it.