I fell in love with this lady bug outfit. I knew it would be perfect for my first child's first Halloween. Isn't she cute?
For M's second Halloween we traveled to Missouri and spent it with cousins.
Here she is our little fairy. She wore this dress everyday for a week, I even let her wear it to church. She already knew what she wanted to wear even at 1 and a 1/2.
The best thing about hand me downs...getting to use a favorite outfit or costume again. Here is S's first Halloween. This year I added the adorable antennas. My girls had issues with looking at the camera for some reason.
My super cute niece was JoJo the Circus Clown. Cutest ever if I do say so myself.
My sweet little nephew was JoJo's sidekick Goliath.
E was a chili pepper for her first Halloween. We lived in Kansas and it was cold and windy. The good thing about her costume was it was really warm. The bad thing, it was really hard to carry her around in it.
M was a princess.
S wanted to do everything M did back then. I think they make the sweetest princesses. I am glad we have all these pictures. It is really fun to see how much the girls have grown.
3 comments:
Those are dang cute babies you've got in costume! I love the lady on the leaf in the first one! So precious!
I love these pictures! It's so fun to dress them up! You have beautiful girls!!
Those are adorable costumes. I agree that it is so fun to watch them grow.
Post a Comment