I haven't felt like blogging much. I just feel overwhelmed with things going on. So, when I was browsing my favorite blogs (see side bar) I found a fun little meme that I thought could help me out of this blogging funk. Tori at My life... did this little meme when she was feeling down. The original has to do with making out with fictional characters. I just revised it to movie characters I could kiss. I don't think Jeremy would appreciate the whole make out thing!
1. This first one is James Barrie from Finding Neverland, he is not fictional but I could just kiss him for creating one of my favorite stories of all time.
2. Of course Indiana Jones, he is the most adventurous man I have ever laid eyes on.
3. The master of disguises, Simon Templar, he can turn himself into the Saint of your choice. He is very daring and that is very appealing.
4. Who wouldn't want to meet someone over the long, HOT, summer. Especially if he could teach you to dance! This is why I would want to kiss Johnny Castle from Dirty Dancing.
5. Oh, baby I love me some James Bond. When I first got married my husband made me watch every one. I was hooked with the first one. Although Sean Connery and Daniel Craig are my favorite. He is just the smoothest ever and after Casino Royale we see he is capable of love.
6. One my favorites is Noah from The Notebook. OOOWEE, wasn't he just the biggest sweet heart. When I found out he was taking care of his true love still after all these years, my heart melted.
7. If you are ever in a pinch on a speeding bus, you definitely need Jack Traven. I am sure deep down I just feel in love with Keanu's arms.
8. I love the movie Anna and the King. Chow Yun-Fat and Jodie Foster are a couple of my favorite actors. Well, this is about the characters so my number 8 is a king. Who would not want to adored by the King of Siam.
9. I don't think there is any woman who wouldn't be in love with a man who has to die to keep his family honorable. I really like everything about Jack Sommersby. Most of all I loved how much he loved his "wife."
10. My last but definitely not least in any way is our lovable Mr. Darcy. Strong but silent is very intriguing. He is one of my all time favorites. I think I would have to stand in a long, long line to kiss this man. He is loved by many. I really need to start taking kickboxing so I would have an advantage in the line.So these are the ten I chose. It really did work! I enjoyed blogging this post.
7 comments:
I love this post! I might copy it, if you don't mind.
I thought this was such a fun post--I too loved James Barrie in Finding Neverland; I LOVE Sean Connery as James Bond, but have to admit I liked Daniel Craig a lot more than I thought I would; I thought Richard Gere was so wonderful in Sommersby--talk about a tear jerker; and of course, there is Mr. Darcy.
Great job.
I've seen this meme, but I haven't been able to bring myself to do it! (The whole "kissing someone else" thing!) Your list is great. I loved Daniel Craig too. He's my favorite Bond. Jack Traven is a good addition. ;) I love Mr. Darcy, but it would have to be Colin Firth's Mr. Darcy. James Barrie was such a wonderful character. I suppose I should find my own list... I think I would add Captain Wentworth...
The Saint and Anna & the King... two I own because I can't get enough! And I am not the type to watch a movie more than once, you know...
Great list!
Seriously this is a great post! Loved seeing your choices and I wouldn't mind kissing most of them. :)
Awww, I love all your choices, Ashley! Very nice. I am for sure going to agree with Mr. Darcy because I adore that character. What a babe!! You are adorable, Ashley.
You have very good taste in men. I'm with Holly on this one. It's a fun list but I haven't been able to bring myself to do this one because of the whole kissing someone else thing. I love to read everyone else's though so that probably makes me even more wierd. Great post though!!
Post a Comment