Three Little Princesses

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween Past

Since I had already scanned these pictures into my laptop, I decided to go ahead and post them. I am so grateful for a mom who took a lot of pictures. We have so many from our childhood. She did a really great job documenting all of our important events as well as the everyday ones. My girls love to look through all my childhood pictures. S still thinks every baby picture, whether it be hers, M's, or mine, is of E.

Maybe this is where my love of things sweet started. My mom says no matter how far back she moved me, I always found my way to the candy bowl.

I loved all things Strawberry Shortcake. I am so glad she is popular again. I get to play Strawberry Shortcake and My Little Pony with my girls whenever they want. Of course the toys now are so much cooler now then they were back then.

Do you remember these plastic costumes.? I couldn't find the picture where we are wearing the sharp edged plastic masks. I think they would be recalled now days. I am Wonder Woman and my sister Brittany is Ernie from Sesame Street. The other kiddos are our best friends, they seem to be in most of my childhood pictures.

My favorite Halloween costume was a witch. I think I was a witch the most. I am a witch every year now that I am older. Some may say it suits me just fine. But, I hope not!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!! How did you sneak those from mom? Every time i try she, says "those are my pictures!!" Whatever mom! You just have them in a big box. which she can never find. ;)

Unknown said...

So cute! I love it! I remember those plastic costumes. Oh, the good ole days.

Yvonne said...

Those are great. You are so lucky to have those pictures. I loved to play my little pony with Heidi when she was little.

I can't imagine you being witchy at all!!!

Have a fun Halloween.

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Those are great pictures! I'm still trying to decide what the boys are going to be tomorrow!

Mandy said...

Wow! those are great pictures. I too remember the plastic outfits and the hard masks. What great memories thank you for sharing.

Laurie said...

This was a fun post! Costumes really have changed. Cute pictures!