...Make a Corn Maze.
We had a fun time at the one by our home. My only advice to others GET A MAP before entering the maze.
E loved the corn box. If it would never rot, it would be an excellent alternative to sand. Not so messy.
M and S loved the barrel ride. It kept going up and down, up and down etc.
We came with jackets. We stepped out of our car and it was so cold we went home to get winter coats and gloves. I am so not used to cold weather in the beginning of October.
The girls had a really good time. The smiles on their faces makes any outing worth while. (No matter how cold it is!)
6 comments:
Smiles are sooooooo worth anything, eh??? Looks like you guys had a great time.
We've gotta go to that one! Which one is it?
That looks like so much fun! I can't believe you had to pull out the winter coats! It was like 95 degrees here yesterday.
Man I can't wait till we have kids and can do fun things like that. You all look so happy.
That is sooo awesome! I love that barrel train and I want one for myself :) It looks like your little family had a great time!!
Wow! and you even went in the cold. I am definately impressed. What a great activity and they look like they had a great time. You're right...anything for a smile:)!
Post a Comment