Three Little Princesses

Monday, October 15, 2007

Blogging Blahs

I think they have been going around. I am just not in the mood to think about things going on right now it just overwhelms me. We are thinking of buying a new house. All the details of looking are just too much for me to think about.

DO we want to build or is buying an existing new house a better buy with the house market saturated with them?

DO we want a 3000 sq ft home and do I really want to clean that much house daily? DO we just want to buy something that suits our family of 5.

WHAT if we decide to have another baby? We don't want to go too small where we will feel crowded. DO we want to go smaller and then turn around and move again in a few years?

It is just too much. So this is why I haven' t felt like blogging much even though I have a ton of stuff from my trip. Even a making a small slide show feels daunting. Hopefully I will feel a little bit better tomorrow.

7 comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

So put your feet up, make a cup of cocoa and don't worry about things today. Everyone needs a day off from worrying now and then!

Gina said...

I think my blahs stem from similar things...

My hubby is thinking about taking a job overseas and we'd be alone for a year or more, how would we deal with the separation as a family? Work sucks and motherhood seems much harder when you are stressed with work and the possibility of your hubby leaving soon.

Let's take a day off of over thinking things. What do you say?

Sarah said...

Thanks for the inspiration to keep going! I was feeling bogged down with the blog, but I do feel better today. Here goes nothing.

Laurie said...

Tough decisions!! It seems like we just went through the same decisions and it was really a year ago. It was so much work mentally that I swore I would never move again. The day we were moving in I remember sitting upstairs in one of the bedrooms thinking, "Oh no! What have I done? This house is not big enough!" It still is not big enough and I have so many things that I want different but when we found this house, we knew it was ours. We looked at tons of houses and house plans and this one was ours. You'll know when you find the right answer. Keep looking and praying. The Lord will guide you! Good luck! Hey, I hear there's lots of houses for sale in Twin Falls and I'm sure that your hubby wouldn't mind the commute:) Actually, they are getting ready to build in the lot right next to mine. We could be neighbors!!

Ashley said...

Hey everyone thanks for making me feel better. I know that with prayer and searching we will find the right home for us. It is strange how some homes I LOVE but do not feel like this is my home. There are some I think I don't like this, this, and this, but feel like it could be a HOME. I want to just be positive from here on out about this process. I just need to find something to do with all my nervous energy.

Kristi said...

Don't stress yourself over the blog, Ashley--I definitely go through those phases myself. :) I hope your stresses calm down and you don't feel so overwhelmed asap! I would drop off some cookies to help you feel better if I could :)

Yvonne said...

Ashley--sometimes it seems there are so many decisions to make, but you will know what to do.

Regarding the blogging, it will be fun to see the pictures WHENEVER you get around to posting them--so don't worry about that, AT ALL!!!