Three Little Princesses

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween Blues

Of course I have to get sick during a holiday. Today is actually the first day I have been able to stand up with out having a major head spin. I guess I just feel bad for my girls. M had to miss her preschool Halloween activity today. S has been looking forward to being Spiderman for a long time now. Everyday when it starts getting dark they ask me if today is trick-o-treat day. Now I may not be able to go with them. I am hoping Jeremy can take them to the ward activity tonight. Hopefully I will feel better soon so I can blog their Halloween pictures, if they go.

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

I'm so sorry you are sick--hope you're up and around soon!!!

Mandy said...

Oh I hope that you are able to get well soon. Not fun especially on a Holiday!!! I hope that you can take your girls. Luv ya cuz

Laurie said...

Ashley, I had no idea you were sick! I'm so sorry. Being sick during the holidays is so hard. I'm glad you were well enough to celebrate a little with your family. How are you feeling today? I hope that you are able to get some sleep. Take care!