When Jeremy Graduated from Chiropractic College, the president of his school gave everyone a book. It was titled, The Ultimate Gift. We packed it up and haven't thought about it since. Well on a couple recommendations we decided to watch the movie.
It is a really good clean flick and so I am recommending it here on this blog. It was predictable but very enjoyable. I can't wait to find the book, because it will be on my must read list.
5 comments:
I always love when people make recommendations for movies or books. Thanks.
I added it to our Netflix queue; can't wait to see it! We loved 'Facing the Giants.' I'm so excited for Fall too! It's my favorite time of the year!!!
Ashley, I am just taking a peek at your blog. I love the Halloween theme.
One of my other friends recommended this too. I just checked the book and dvd out. I am even more excited to watch/read it now!
Awesome--thanks for the recommend!!! I love a good rec on a book or movie :)
Post a Comment