
Punk!
I totally didn't drive down to Texas for my reunion. Things here just were not falling into place. My kids were not feeling well and most of my plans beside the reunion starting falling through.
My Sisters, my Mom and I decided to all go to lunch and go shopping at a few local boutiques. So all is well that ends well. As much as I would have loved to see old friends, I really enjoy hanging out with my family.
I am sad that I missed seeing everyone I planned on visiting . I hope to visit Texas and maybe even California at a later time so I can see everyone I did not get to see on this trip.
11 comments:
Hey you got to spend time with your mom and your sisters--that sounds like great fun.
Hey, you live a long ways from your family and you don't get to see them that often. I'm sure that your friends will understand. I know that when I go home to my mom's I loose all sense of reality. I relax and the world disappears. When I come home the sink is still full of dishes and there are 40 loads of laundry to do but my spirit has been recharged and I'm good to go for a while. I'm glad that you got to spend this time with your family. Besides, give youself some credit. You've got 3 little ones and your traveling solo. You're amazing in my book!
I can't say that I am not disappointed, because that would be lying. It's all good though, because I do understand...more than you know. The bonus of me flying back to TX for a few days was that my brother married a girl from our graduating class...we get to attend the functions together. I get to spend time with my family and catch up with old friends. Thank goodness we have blogs/email to communicate. We missed you though!
Awww man, that's too bad you missed it, but family is important to. Sometimes things just don't always work out like we hoped...
You are such a punk! As punishment you are required to cut, dye and style your hair like that.
Hey Farrah, if you saw it today, that hair style might be an improvement.
It was fun seeing that you found our blog and now I've found yours. Your kiddos are so cute and I think there's a bond between parents of red-heads (not that I'm one like you which would make us even more similar). They are little spitfires, but that passion is good too! :) Take care.
Oh well. I am going to miss my 10 year reunion... they planned it for the day after Thanksgiving. How dumb is that? I was thinking it'd be in the summer, but nope. Their loss. I can't go to Indiana twice in one month.
Hey lil lady! You've been quiet lately. Hope everything is ok. :)
I only went to my 5th and 10th. Missed the 15th and 20th. I didn't miss much. I think school reunions are over rated anyway. At the 5th and 10th, things weren't much different than high school. From what I heard and saw, the 20th wasn't all that different either. Same stuff, they were just older and supposedly more mature.
You had fun with your family. That's important.
No worries! Spending time with family is the best thing a person can do. I totally love to be with my family. If my school had a 5yr or 10yr reunion I totally wasn't invited to go. Oh well didn't miss much anyway.
Post a Comment