I do not care for packing. I actually hate it. The more people I have to pack for, the more stress I feel. Where is my magic wand when I need it? I guess there is only one thing I hate more than packing.....unpacking.
So I am off to pack for our three week vacation. (I guess you can call it that) We will hit Utah, Missouri, and Texas. I hope we can fit in all the people we want to visit. It is going to be a crazy trip, but I am sure it will be over before we know it.
5 comments:
I agree about unpacking because that is always followed by LAUNDRY.
Safe travels--a 3 week vacation--that will be great fun. Enjoy.
I hate packing too- and we have 7 kids. But the unpacking is definitely the worst!
3 WEEKS!?!! WOW! I hope you have a wonderful time. I love your picture of those suitcases! I agree with the other posts, Unpacking and laundry are the worst. So, do you have to pack for 5:)? My oldest is always mt biggest complainer (my husband).
Wow!!! I hope you have such a great trip, Ashley!! Texas, Texas, yee haw!! Unpacking is my least favorite, too!!! Wouldn't a magic wand be prefect for packing? I love this idea.
Good Luck Ashley! I haven't even unpacked yet and I have been home for a few days now.
Post a Comment