I love this song! I had just dropped my oldest son off at kindergarten and my husband was is Boise for 3 months at P.O.S.T. I remember watching the news just praying that we would all be together again safe in our own home. I remember thinking "Everything just changed. How can I ever go through another day without wondering if we will all come home safe again." It's sad that only 6 years later it seems like our country has quickly forgetten God and what's important. Thanks for posting this. It's nice to reflect back.
4 comments:
You're right that it does seem like yesterday.
Just like the song, I, too, am so grateful for faith, hope and love--especially love. Thanks for that.
Thank you!
I love this song! I had just dropped my oldest son off at kindergarten and my husband was is Boise for 3 months at P.O.S.T. I remember watching the news just praying that we would all be together again safe in our own home. I remember thinking "Everything just changed. How can I ever go through another day without wondering if we will all come home safe again." It's sad that only 6 years later it seems like our country has quickly forgetten God and what's important. Thanks for posting this. It's nice to reflect back.
I used to not be able to get through this song without crying...it is important to remember...
Post a Comment