Three Little Princesses

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Now That's Some Hair

Sloane woke up from her nap with hair like this. It reminded me of sixth grade when I actually spend alot of time trying for something real similar. (Who could forget standing in front of the mirror with a brush, hairspray, and a blow dryer.) No fair.

7 comments:

Laurie said...

She is so beautiful! I love those curls. Your right about the hairstyles from back when. The bigger the better!

Yvonne said...

what a little doll--I have naturally straight, straight hair and always wish I had curls.

Mandy said...

I have to tell you Ashley, Slone looks so much like you!!! She is so cute. I love the hair.

Jori said...

Hi Ashley,
thanks for commenting on my blog. Love the hair! I totally had that hair-do in highschool.

Brittany said...

You must be joking, You have always had beautiful hair growing up, and to this day. All three of your younger sisters were envious. Love you, Miss you, see you soon!

Kristi said...

Love that hair--and what a cute cmile Sloane has!! Man, I wish I looked like that after a nap :)

Amelia Ames said...

What a cutie patootie! I always wanted curls too. It's just not meant to be. Darn it! I want our kids to play together.