Three Little Princesses

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A Reason to Smile


I got this award from Yvonne. I was so happy to see how much she enjoys looking at my girls. That is what this blog seems to be all about. I really enjoy reading her blog as well.

"This is what the person that created this award says about it--the thing that I love most about blogging is that I learn so much about a person just by reading their blog. I have met MANY wonderful people with wonderful stories to tell, and I am grateful everyday for each person that I have the pleasure of crossing paths in life with.
I wanted to create something special for the people who have inspired me through their blogging; the stories they tell,and the lives they lead with grace and dignity. I visit their blogs for inspiration and encouragement......."

Now here are a few people who make me smile. You can post it, pass it along, or just know you have brought a big smile to my face by reading your blog.

Kristi
Laurie
Corrine
Farrah


3 comments:

Yvonne said...

I'm so glad you posted the award--and that you passed it on. Good for you. I do enjoy seeing the pictures of your girls. I miss having little girls--My granddaughters are 21, (soon to be) 18, and 7. I had so much fun when my Heidi (who is going to be 24 in a couple of weeks) was little. (It was like having my own little doll)

Laurie said...

Wow! Thanks Ashley! I am so glad that you found me in this huge world of blogging. I love reading your blog also for the same reasons. You always make me smile and then my day goes better. Thanks for being my friend. P.S. I hope that you are having a great time on your trip! I have missed your almost daily posts.

Unknown said...

How awesome! Thanks for making my day. It is too bad we didn't get to know each other better while you lived here. I think we could have been great friends!