Three Little Princesses

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Premier Night


I am so excited to sit and watch The Office tonight. My husband and I were talking about the show, we have decided our two favorite (and under rated) characters are Tobey and Creed. They are subtle but add so much to the show. Creed just cracks me up. Do you have a favorite character?

11 comments:

Clinesville said...

I don't think I could pick a favorite, they all crack me up!

Yvonne said...

I'm one of the 10 people in the blogging community who have only seen part of an episode!!! Maybe I'll take a peak tonight.

Gina said...

I am so excited for tonight! I love Pam and Jim... I know everybody does, but they are just too funny when they are teasing the rest of the employees.

Laurie said...

I have never seen this show. I've been afraid that the comedy was maybe inappropriate but I really have nothing to base this opinion on. I just get nervous about any evening programs lately. Is it good? Maybe I'll have to watch it and find out for myself. How's your trip?

Ashley said...

Laurie and Yvonne this show is a little crude. Don't judge me too harshly.....I must say that my kiddos are already in bed and I probably would NOT allow them to watch many of the episodes. I just think it is really funny. I worked in an office at a hospital for 5 years and I can so relate to all the variety of personalities.

Ashley said...

My trip has been fun Laurie but I am ready to come back home where my kids are on a schedule. I miss my kids afternoon naptime when I was able to accomplish a few things that I need to get done. I am dreading the flight home with all my kids by myself. I keep stressing about all the things I will have to catch up on when I return. Only a few days left.

Anonymous said...

So we set the DVDR to record the show and it cut off 10 minutes into it. I was visiting teaching and my hubby was out working on the truck so we could watch it together when I got home. I am so bummed. We'll have to buy it on iTunes this weekend.

Laurie said...

Your husband is not with you? Now I'm going to worry too about your trip home. I am dying to ask you more details but I know this is a "public" blog so I won't but good luck! I'm sure it will all be great. Enjoy the rest of your vacation and time with your family!!

Unknown said...

I always feel so sorry for Tobey. Maybe it is because I was a Human Resources Manager. I love them all like Coren, but Angela's character is GREAT!

Kristi said...

Awww, so sad I missed it! Did you enjoy it? Man, I have got to get caught up on The office or I will go crazy! I do like Creed & Tobey, too. The "Temp" always cracked me up, too.

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

I adore the office!!! so genius!!!