Three Little Princesses

Monday, September 10, 2007

This Year Marks 10

My ten year high school reunion is coming up at the end of the month. I had never really planned on attending. I talk to all my friends still and know their families so I figured I didn't need to pay to hang out with them. Well, many people have been asking me to go. So I started considering going. I started getting all nostalgic.

My Senior picture.

Homecoming

Prom

Graduation

Off to Provo.

So, yes Sarah I have decided to come. See you all there.


Sarah in her BYU dorm.

11 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh My!! Wow!! Thanks for the time to reminisce...I don't ever remember seeing that picture of me in my dorm room, but I would love a copy. I still cannot believe that it has been 10 years. We are getting old, but at least we have had good times!

Yvonne said...

High school reunions are always great fun. Go and enjoy--and obviously, take pictures of your adorable girls.

Laurie said...

You are so beautiful!!! Where does the time go? You've got me thinking and my husband has his 20 year reunion in 2 years. Holy Cow!!! I am in denial right now. I can not possiblly be that old. I didn't go to my 10 year reunion and some days I wonder if I should have. So does that mean you're taking a trip back yo Texas?

Ashley said...

I will be in Missouri for my lil' sister's wedding reception. I'll just drive down, so yes I will be going to Texas... I am excited to see everyone!

Lara Neves said...

I didn't really want to go to mine, but it turned out to be pretty fun!

Kristi said...

How cute are you in High School? Seriously, I love it! Awww, memories. I love looking back at the good ol' days. I hope you enjoy your reunion ;)

Tori :) said...

OMGosh!! A MUM!!! No one around here knows what those are!! That's awesome.
Have fun!

Melanie said...

i was stressed about my 10 year reunion too, but i ended up being a lot of fun. i got back in touch with people i never thought i would. just have a postive attitude about it, and it will definately be a blast!

Nicole said...

Man! You'll be in Dallas and I'll miss you AGAIN! Have fun at your reunion. Our 10th was last year but none of us went... I think it's called DENIAL! lol

Mandy said...

Have fun Ashley!! I don't think my class had a 10yr reunion, if they did I was never invited oh well. Enjoy it!!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

I just had my 20 year reunion, but didn't go. It was in California, I was in Idaho. I did go to the 5 and 10. I hope it's fun!